How To Join Council 15234
First, thank you for your interest in joining the Knights of Columbus - Council 15234. Membership is open to all Catholic men 18 years of age and older, who are committed to making their community a better place, while supporting their Church. There are several steps you need to take to initiate our membership process:
- Contact any Knight regarding membership or use this site to Email Us.
- Provide your contact information.
- Council 15234 will mail you Membership Application Form 100.
- Once received, a member of Council 15234 leadership team will contact you for a brief personal interview.
- Knights will review your application for approval during next monthly meeting.
- You will be notified of acceptance into the Order.
- You may then elect to join the Knights, participate in the 1st Degree Ceremony, and pay initiation fees.
We look forward in meeting you and know you will enjoy being a Knight and member of Council 15234. Council 15234 dues are $50 annually and you will also need to pay for initiation and enrollment within the Supreme Council. Both of these are $10 each one-time and due when you attend the 1st Degree Ceremony.
Council 15234 Knights are involved in many annual activites during the year including a July 4th consession stand at our church pavilion, and ice cream social with letter writing to our service men and women, fund raising for numerous community agenicies, as well as quarterly mass and pot luck dinners where we invite the parish to join us after Saturday mass every quarter. Check out the church bulletin for more information. One of our most popular quarterly dinners is the Chili and Cornbread Cook-Off where parishioners as well as the Knights put out their best chili and cornbread in hopes to win the honor of Champ for a Year.
Council 15234 meets normaly on the 4th Thursday every month except November and December. Council officer meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday monthly and all Knights are welcome to attend.