- Select an event from our Event Calendar
- Click “Register Now” located at the top and bottom of each event page
- Select the appropriate event fee
- If paying by check select the “I will send payment by check” option
- Complete the online form and click “Continue”
- Review your registration information and click “Continue”
- A “Thank You for Registering for an Event” page appears when registration is successfully completed
- An event confirmation or invoice will be emailed to you
Online registration is available to individuals who have created an account on our website (it’s free and easy). To register multiple participants or someone other than yourself, use the print registration form which is available during the registration process. Registrations will not be confirmed without full payment and are processed in the order they are received. Registering and paying online is the fastest way to complete a registration.
Pay by Credit Card
Follow the registration instructions above and submit credit or debit card information. Knights of Columbus utilizes PayPal which accepts Visa, MasterCard and debit cards through a secure online payment system.
Pay by Check or Money Order
Follow the registration instructions above and select ”I will send payment by check” option. Complete the online registration form, print it and mail it along with full payment (check or money order), to:
Holy Family Catholic Church
Attn: Knights of Columbus
9100 Crockett Rd.
Brentwood, TN 37027
Please note that registration will not be finalized until payment is received. Please send payment two weeks prior to event.
Knights of Columbus will assess a 25% handling charge for cancellations received up to five business days prior to an event. Cancellations received after this time frame will not be refunded.
Knights of Columbus reserves the right to cancel any event. In the event of cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund. We also reserve the right to substitute event presenters.